ROHO is the worldwide leader of seating solutions to prevent and treat pressure injuries including deep tissue injury while providing skin and soft tissue protection.
ROHO has been in over 90 scientific and clinical studies to reinforce and verify that a ROHO DRY FLOATATION® cushion heals, treats and prevents pressure injuries including deep tissue injury.
ROHO DRY FLOATATION cushions, unlike foam products, provide the ability to constantly adjust and conform to an individual’s body, now, and as the individual changes throughout the months and years.
ROHO DRY FLOATATION cushions support the shifts and movements that individuals make throughout each day.
The high quality of ROHO’s proprietary neoprene and our ISO certified manufacturing processes instill confidence that the cushion will continue to perform over years
SIZES*: Fits chair width
HIGH PROFILE - 11” to 25”/28 cm to 63.5 cm
MID PROFILE - 13” to 19”/33 cm to 48 cm
LOW PROFILE - 10” to 24”/25.5 cm to 61 cm
Based on clinical, scientific or engineering evidence, this product may be suitable for individuals who:
• have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery
• currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury)
• are at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown
• have normal or impaired sensation
• require increased stability
• require correction of pelvic asymmetry (medial-lateral and/or anterior-posterior)
• require different positioning of the left and right femur