The ClimateLineAir™ is heated air tubing that delivers the desired temperature at your mask. ClimateLineAir Oxy is a variant of the ClimateLineAir that has a built-in oxygen connector to attach a supplemental oxygen supply.
When used with the HumidAir™ humidifier, ClimateLineAir heated air tubing allows you to use Climate Control. Climate Control is designed to make therapy more comfortable by enabling constant temperature and maintaining humidity.
The ClimateLineAir heated air tubing is designed for use with AirSense™ 10 / AirCurve™ 10 and Lumis ™ devices. Please read this entire user guide together with your device user guide before using your ClimateLineAir heated air tubing.
You should clean the air tubing weekly as described.
- Wash the air tubing in warm water using mild detergent. Do not wash in a dishwasher or washing machine.
- Rinse the air tubing thoroughly and allow to dry, out of direct sunlight and/or heat.
You should regularly check the air tubing for any damage. If there are any holes, tears or cracks you should replace it.
Reconnecting the air tubing
When the air tubing is dry, you can reconnect it to the device.
- Connect the air tubing firmly to the air outlet located on the rear of the device.
- Connect the free end of the air tubing firmly onto the assembled mask.
- Optimal comfort
- No Complications
- Use with AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 Units
- This tubing does not work with AirSense 11
heated air tubing distributes comfortable heated air flow at the desired temperature directly to your CPAP mask. Use the ClimateLineAir™ CPAP tubing with the HumidAir™ Humidifier and use ResMed Climate Control to enhance your PAP therapy. Enjoy a consistent and preserved humidified temperature for more pleasurable therapy sessions.
heated air tubing works with both the AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 PAP devices. No complicated settings to change or update when changing or updating tubing.
Remember replace your ClimateLineAir™ heated air tubing every 6 months to ensure maximum compliance and overall health of your PAP therapy.