- Track your progress with ResMed's SleepSeeker!
- Auto Ramp
- Advance event detection
- Quite 26 dBA!
- EPR, Easy Breath Technology
- Meets the FAA requirements for all phases of air travel
- CSA (Central Sleep Apnea) detection and compensation
- Onboard and removable data collection
- Automatic leak compensation
The AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ for Her is the first FDA-cleared therapy device with a dedicated algorithm for female patients with mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea. By responding to female-specific characteristics of sleep apnea, ResMed’s AutoSet for Her algorithm has been designed to meet your individual needs, providing a tailored approach to sleep therapy.
- Features a built-in integrated humidifier.
- The screen’s LCD menu is intuitive and simple to use.
- The AutoRamp™ feature delivers lower pressure until you fall asleep and then ramps up to your prescribed level.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
- The ambient light sensor adjusts based on the amount of light in the room.
The new ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutSet CPAP with HumidAir™ offers all you’ve come to expect in the ResMed line of PAP devices and much more. The intuitive and advance technology always abundant in the ResMed devices has come to another level and the ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ w/HumidAir™ has already proven to be another great accomplishment of the REsMed brand.
‘Therapy made easy and not complicated’, 2 simple needs most PAP users request over and over. ResMed has continuously answered the call of its users and clinicians around the world. ResMed has a history of seeking out the patient needs as well as the clinical needs to develop quality devices to provide comfort, compliance, and overall. ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutSet CPAP with HumidAir™ Humidifier technology Nearly eliminating dry nose and throat discomfort.
The ResMed AutoSet™ system is one of the best on the market and quite possibly be the best with the advanced features and technology. When a customer ask for the best Auto CPAP unit available, most will began with a ResMed PAP unit and go from there. Why? The answer is simply because the overall quality and compliance has always been top notch. The auto detection technology provided by ResMed has always exceeded the standard expectation and the features of other brands. ResMed goes above and beyond to deliver the best. An Auto CPAP unit should quickly detect apneas, flow limitations, and hyponeas and then react with precision and accuracy to provide the PAP user with a smooth and seamless flow of pressure. The ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutSet CPAP with HumidAir™ with Humidifier does just that!
The combination of the HumidAir™ heated humidifier and the ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutSet CPAP with HumidAir™ system sets this unit apart from all other brands. The humidification technology from ResMed is one of the most powerful and technically advanced available on the market to date. Optimal comfort is achieved with the HumidAir™ humidification feature through advanced environment detection and adjusting. No more wondering which setting or when to adjust because the ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutSet CPAP with HumidAir&trade Humidification System has you covered.
The ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutSet CPAP with HumidAir™ also has intelligent algorithm with Easy-Breathe expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) to dynamically adjust pressure for maximum comfort which has been a great source of comfort in other ResMed lines. Using ResMed's time-tested APAP technology, AutoSet continually monitors breathing, adapting breath by breath to always deliver the lowest therapeutic pressure, improving comfort and sleep. The S9’s enhanced AutoSet algorithm now differentiates between obstructive and central sleep apneas (CSA) and responds appropriately. You can be confident that you're always receiving optimal therapy at the lowest, most comfortable pressure.
The ResMed AutoRamp™ feature has be improved for even more convenience. No more pressing buttons to activate the ramp feature because ResMed AutoRamp™ with Sleep Onset Detection does the job for you. Ramp feature automatically enables with the detection of sleep beginning with a lower pressure. Once asleep the pressure gentle rises to the prescribed level as needed.
Get in the know about your PAP therapy with the ResMed AirView™ cloud-based PAP therapy management system. Instantly access your therapy progress and data, trobleshoot with the remote assist feature, and adjust settings as well.
- Advanced event detection. The AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her differentiates between obstructive and central apneas and can also detect Cheyne-Stokes respiration, so you can be confident that your patients are always receiving appropriate therapy and pressure.
- Using AirView™, ResMed’s cloud-based patient management system, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection works by delivering a low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once it detects they’re asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to ensure the prescribed level is delivered the moment they need it.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
- Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier for your patients.
- Respiratory Effort-Related Arousal (RERA) reporting is a feature within the AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her that logs and stores effort-related sleep disturbances.
Due to an unprecedented demand for CPAP machines, shipping times may take longer than usual. As always, we appreciate your understand and patience while we work through this together.
Science has proven that women are affected by sleep apnea differently than men. This FDA approved CPAP machine is self-adjusting and comes with state of the art technology and mask to help you get the restful night’s sleep you need. Successfully treat your sleep apnea with a device built for you and your comfort level.
- Ambient light sensor adjust your machine’s screen depending on the room’s brightness
- AutoSet™ algorithm responds and adapts to female specific sleep apnea signals
- AutoRamp™ changes pressure making it easier for you to fall asleep faster
- AirView™ lets you monitor, keep control of your sleep therapy, and more
- SmartStart™ function starts sleep therapy as soon as your first breath
- Quiet while in use, no loud motor noises keeping you awake
- Easy to use, press start and go
- Built in humidifier
The ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ for Her CPAP w/ HumidAir™ Humidifier intagrates the proven methods of traditional sleep apnea therapy and technology. Built in systems not only provide comfortable therapy, but also sleep therapy designed specifically for the female body.
Adapting to the occurring changes in apneas, flow limitations, and hypopneas the ResMed AutoSet™ provides unique sleep therapy to patients. Continuous air pressure does not have to be a one size fits all with the ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ for Her CPAP w/ HumidAir™ Humidifier.
ResMed has led all CPAP machine industries with its advanced technology, especially with the HumidAir™ integration. You’ll no longer have to wake up with a dry and scratchy throat with the ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ for Her CPAP w/ HumidAir™ Humidifier. This advanced technology detects and adjusts humidification when needed.
Get optimal and comfortable sleep apnea therapy with the EPR™ or Easty-Breath expiratory pressure relief technology. While the AutoSet™ monitors breathing, the EPR™ adjusts pressure to give you the lowest and most optimal pressure for your specific sleep therapy which the algorithm detects.
This cloud-based PAP therapy management system lets you access your data, progress, and troubleshoot with an assistance feature. Change or adjust your setting on your ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ for Her CPAP w/ HumidAir™ Humidifier as well!
Fall asleep faster with the ResMed AutoRamp™ feature on the AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ for Her CPAP w/ HumidAir™ Humidifier. Designed to automatically detect sleep, the AutoRamp™ feature gently raises the CPAP machine’s pressure to the prescribed level after you are sleeping.