Due to an unprecedented demand for CPAP machines, shipping times may take longer than usual. As always, we appreciate your understand and patience while we work through this together.
- Track your progress and receive personalized coaching throughout therapy with ResMed's myAir™!
- Optional ClimateLineAir™ Tube
- Quiet Operation – ResMed offers the quietest device motor currently available
- Improved Easy-Breathe Waveform Technology – Built to work with your own respiratory patterns, not against them
- Built-in wireless technology for easy data access
- Enhanced Rise Time Features – As you fall asleep, your pressures are gradually increased to allow for a slower ramp to prescribed pressure
- Vsync Technology – Leak compensation to ensure that you receive the right pressures
- Advanced Data Recording and Management – Various measurements and formulas to determine how successful your therapy is. Records both compliance and efficacy data
- User Friendly Design – Easy-to-use menu and sleek, sophisticated design
- Optional Equipment Integration – Have your usage monitored wirelessly, or connect a pulse oximeter for full data recording integration of your pulse and oxygen levels
Compliance driven and innovative technology drives the ResMed AirCurve™ 10 S with HumidAir™ BiLevel Humidification System. With added pressure support and easy adjusting features for users having difficulty adjusting to therapy, the AirCurve™ 10 S with HumidAir™ BiLevel makes it all possible and then some. No matter the pressure settings prescribed this BiLevel/BiPAP delivers the right therapy along with the comfort needed to make therapy compliant and easy.
The ResMed AirCurve™ 10 S BiLevel is the go to device for users that have a fixed pressure as well as noncompliant patients and their clinicians. When patients have difficult time adjusting to sleep apnea therapy and require added support this is the unit to turn to. There are two separate adjustable pressures that assist in a more noticeable comfortable therapy session for the patient. With easy settings and adjusting the user will find the ResMed AirCurve™ 10 S with HumidAir™ BiLevel the easiest and most comfortable unit available not to mention compliant.
ResMed's ClimateLineAir™ tube provides added comfort and less condensation buildup in the tubing during therapy. Along with the enhanced Climate Control Auto feature which monitors and regulates the humidification system within the HumidAir™ humidifier, the ClimateLineAir™ tube controls the air temperature to reduce the water buildup. These two features work together to provide optimal comfort without condensation and atmosphere temperature change disruptions. Select the ClimateLineAir™ Tube during the selection process to receive this advanced technology
Quiet operation as always with the ResMed devices, the ResMed AirCurve™ 10 S with HumidAir™ Humidification System is at 26 dBA. One of the quietest devices on the market today, the users get the sleep apnea therapy needed without the added noise produced by other brands. Clinicians and patients agree that device noise interrupts therapy and causes more difficulties during therapy but with a quiet unit like the AirCurve™ 10 S the patient can rest peacefully while receiving therapy.
Easy patient data monitoring systems through ResMed's built-in wireless technology, AirView/easyCare online, AirView's remote assist, and the myAir™ systems. BiLevel patient's and clinicians can monitor therapy progression and keep up with any updates as needed via the ResMed's myAir™ program.
The ResMed EPR is still a standard feature on the ResMed AirCurve™ BiLevel devices which allows for smooth therapy transitions that will not alarm the patient while asleep. Abrupt pressure changes can alarm the users causing interruptions in therapy as well as difficulties in sleep patterns which cause non-compliance. With the ResMed EPR Easy-Breathe technology, users will experience a quiet and uninterrupted therapy session with the smooth and delicate transitions in pressure change. Therapy will remain intact without disruptions.
AirCurve Advanced Technology
The Ticontrol feature sets a minimum and maximum time limit for the patient’s perfect natural air flow. TiControl provides timely intervention when necessary during therapy when the patient is having difficulty but allows a normal cycle of breaths to determine need. Simply set the minimum and maximum time limits and let the TiControl do the rest.
Use the Trigger Sensitivity feature to synchronize the respiratory efforts between the patient and the AirCurve 10 device. The sensitivity settings allow the unit to optimize the reading of the patient’s breaths and use the information to perform up to the patient needs and beyond.
Synchronized therapy between you and your unit is possible with the Vsync technology. This advanced leak management feature is a standard feature with all AirCurve 10 devices.
* PLEASE NOTE: ALWAYS drain your water chamber completely when transporting or moving your machine.